This course is designed to give you a taste of freediving, so you can understand the basics and the benefits of freediving, in order you can decide to continue to take further education or not. A great opportunity where you can improve your feeling of safety in a controlled environment under instructor supervision.
0.5 day (or maybe 1 day, we’re not in a hurry)
The intro course corresponds to the first day of Beginner course, so it would be possible to continue your training directly if you wish, do not hesitate to discuss it with us.
Who should join
- Those who want to try freediving but not sure wether they are going to like it or not
- people who want to learn freediving but don’t have enough time to do the full course
Prior to the beginning of the course a digital manual in pdf format will be sent to you for your study.
- Theory session – explanation on the physiology of freediving, what happens in our body when we hold our breath, how to safely improve our breath hold capability.
- Confined water session – static apnea (holding our breath, face down in the water)
- Confined water session/open water session – duck diving and depending on the location we will do dynamic apnea (swimming horizontally in the swimming pool) or free immersion in the open water.
- Be 18 years of age or older (16 or 17 years old with parent or guardian consent)
- Be able to swim at least 100m non-stop
- AIDA 1 Certification
- Course insurance
- Manual in PDF