Interested in going deeper and improving your technique? The AIDA 3 course is a 3 day course where you will learn how to train yourself and become a better freediver. You will progress to new depths (24-30m) and be able to dive safely and independently with other freedivers.
The course goes into the theory of Freediving in more depth which will allow you to understand the physiology and techniques behind diving deeper, improving your Freediving performance whilst advancing your safety and rescue skills.
This course consists of three theory sessions, two pool sessions and four open water dives.
To successfully complete the AIDA 3 freediver course you will have to perform a 2 minute 45 second breathold, swim 55 m underwater with fins and dive to 24 meters in the open water. Maximum depth during the course is 30m.
Who should join
those who enjoys freediving and want to take their freediving to another level
people who want to increase their freediving ability
- Level 1 certification (AIDA**).
- Be 18 years old (16 with parental consent).
- Know how to swim 400 meters without stopping with fins, mask and snorkel.
- Personal diving insurance. Don’t have insurance? We can provide you with one.
- AIDA 3 Advanced Freediver Certification
- Manual in PDF
The course insurance is not included, but we can provide one, just tell us.